Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sweet!

Here are a few really cool things that I have seen this week. Microsoft has a beta for the coolest image program I have ever come across.

Acrylic http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/ (just watch the demos and you'll see what I am talking about here on this one.) I found it on Ceativebits.com which is a really nice OSX creative site. Last but not least the '06 Passat is now here in the states. I saw 2 on central today on the way home. They look very nice. I must test drive one soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Sol said...

Wow! Microsoft Expression "Acrylic Graphic Designer" looks very cool. I really was impressed by the demo of the photo montages. I wonder how easy it is to use. It will probably cut into Adobe's Illustrator and Photoshop sales and could hurt Apple's market share in the design market. I hope that instead of dealing a serious blow to either of these companies it will help everyone improve their game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home